Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Customer Portal: looking to add drop down filters

Paddle Man April 12, 2018

Hello, 

A user is asking me to add filters to the service desk portal list of tickets.

Right now I can only filtrer on open/closed/all states, created by, and projects. 

Can this be configured easily ? Like add a drop down list of states for instance, or of priorities or components ? 

I am using Jira Cloud. 

Thank you for your insights. 

Damien Capture.PNG

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nabil
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2018

Hi Damien,

I'm afraid that it is not possible at the moment. We do have a feature request for it at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-3932 

2 votes
Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2018

Hey @Paddle Man

As far as I know you can't add any other options. 

You can open a feature request with Atlassian or maybe there already is one. First link is documentation on how Atlassian implements new features. 

Implementation of New Features

Feature Request issues for Cloud

0 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 5, 2018

Hi @Paddle Man,

I think that the good app will be My Requests Extension for Jira Service Desk. It gives you the possibility to filter issues by specific Service Desks, Organizations, Request types and Statuses. 

However, My Requests Extension is only available on Server (currently, we think about Cloud version). So, if you're looking for a Cloud solution, you should check out Ultimate Theming for Jira Service Desk.

Cheers,

Kate

0 votes
Paddle Man April 13, 2018

Thank you all for your answers. I learnt from you. 

Have a nice day wherever you are. 

Damien 

0 votes
Mandi Chiancone
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2018

I might not be understanding you question accurately, but we have done this with managing our queue’s.  You cannot take away the ability for an Administrator to ‘delete’ a project.  However, you can create a group that can create projects, but not delete them. 

You can also manage individual users in the same manner.  You could create a user that has all of the same privileges as an Administrator; however, removing the ‘Administer Projects’ permission removes the ability to ‘delete’ projects.

1. Navigate to the Service Desk project
  2. Select the arrow on ‘Queues’
  3. Click on ‘New queue’
  4. In the new queue you would want to
  5. Add ‘Components’ in the Issues to show field
  6. Add ‘Components’ in the Columns field
  7. Select ‘Create’

ServiceDeskQueue.jpg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events