Service Desk Customer Portal Branding - Background Image

Deleted user January 12, 2018

I've read the postings regarding how to customize the Service Desk Customer Portal to include your company branding - but it seems like all you can do is add your company logo. Is there a way to make the portal more attractive, as opposed to the default "white" background on this portal?

I saw one example that showed palm trees and images on the customer portal. Is there a way to customize the appearance without having to buy an expensive plug-in?

I read the information here, but it wasn't enlightening...https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/customer-portal/

This page lists the plugin points for the customer portal in JIRA Service Desk (Server). One of them is servicedesk.portal.header - but I was hoping there might be something like servicedesk.portal.background or servicedesk.portal.body that could be manipulated to include an image file, to improve the rather bland appearance.

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2018
Deleted user January 12, 2018

Server, Jack...and it was after reading the information at the site that your link "Server is less capable it appears" that I posted this question to the Community. Thanks for the links, though. Does this mean that if I have the Server version that the only option for this type of branding is to use a pricey plug-in?

Deleted user February 14, 2018

Does anyone know if the "background" of the Service Desk portal can be edited, per my question above? To clarify, I'm referring to the all-white background depicted in the image below...

SD_Portal.png

Like Neill Swart likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events