Service Desk Agents added as Participants trigger SLAs as if customers. How do we stop this?

Ian Johnsen November 21, 2017

Service Desk Agents added as Participants trigger SLAs as if Agents are customers. How do we stop this?

Thanks!

Ian

1 answer

0 votes
Paulo Hennig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2017

Hi, Ian.
This should get triggered due to the SLAs rules you have in place, but at this moment, we do not have an SLA to start to trigger when we add someone as request participant. Perhaps there's an automation rule that is proceeding with any other change (i.e Transition the ticket)?

Therefore and to try to provide you an accurate answer about this behavior you're facing, may I know if you can just attach a few screenshots of your existing SLAs and from your Automation rules (if you have any rule that starts as "participant added") in order for us to see if we're able to isolate what's causing this? 

Ian Johnsen November 27, 2017

Looks our root problem is we have 2 Helpdesk Bots/service accounts that are automatically being added to "Requests Participants". Need to stop this from happening. Scrubbed Workflows and Automations and cannot figure out why they are being auto added. Looks like we have narrowed it down to only Incoming Email requests. Perhaps something in the backend is auto adding these bots/service accounts? Maybe something I am not seeing. IF we stop this from happening, It will stop the SLA issue for sure as all other tickets seem to be working fine with SLA.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events