Sent question with confidential file accidently through Service desk

Chrissy December 27, 2018

Hi,

I accidentally sent my questions with confidential file through the owner's JIRA Service desk.

Since it is owned by the owner's Service desk, so luckily the question is not public to anyone.

We have requested them to delete the file and they have efficiently deleted it.

However, is it possible to contact JIRA personnel to completely delete it just in case?

I suppose this is a public channel when I send out this question.

So is there any way I can contact JIRA support or ask this question privately?

I suppose our License is not premier account so could not contact via phone.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-contact-Atlassian-Support/qaq-p/933112

Thanks very much.

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2018

@Chrissy, yes this is a public forum. You can contact Atlassian Support but if you are on a starter license you are limited to this forum. I assume you are using a Cloud version given your question. However, to be clear if you are on Server then you do not need any support from Atlassian on this. It sounds like you are a customer of this service desk and you submitted a request and then you contacted the company you sent in the request to and asked them to delete the file you attached, correct. Unfortunately, unless you have admin rights to the JSD instance I thing you will simply need to trust them. If necessary you may wish to request confirmation in writing.

Chrissy December 27, 2018

Hi Jack,

Understand now. Thank you very much!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events