Seeking sources of icons for Service Desk request types that match Atlassian's style

Philip Colmer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2017

I'm looking for some additional icons that can be used with Service Desk request types. Ideally, I'd like the icons to match the style of the icons already supplied.

Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Zachary Hayes December 12, 2019

Here are some I've created you can use

Zachary Hayes December 12, 2019

cellphone.pngnametag.pngoffboarding.pngphone-outage.pngphone.pngraise.pngBid.pngpassword.png

Like chris_vick likes this
Claire Duncan March 20, 2022

How were these created? Looking to create more for our project. 
Thanks. 

Zachary Hayes March 21, 2022

@Claire Duncan I added the Atlassian symbols to Adobe Photoshop and used the fill tool to modify their color to get more variation. Then made modifications using the pen and erase tools.

The original ones I drew just by picking simple shapes that would work with a request type, and I used the pen tool to draw them. Setting their colors to the same colors used by Atlassian made them fit in very naturally.

There are free alternatives to Adobe Photoshop, one that comes to mind is https://www.gimp.org/ 

Like Claire Duncan likes this
0 votes
Daniel Vargas Llopis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2017

Hi Phillip,

We use Adobe Stock, but it might depend on your luck to find one for a Request Type you need and that it matches Atlassian's style.

They have thousands of images though, so there's plenty of choices:
https://stock.adobe.com/sk/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events