Second servicedesk at help center. Doesn't show up in JIRA

Pascal Lemmens September 15, 2017

There is only a single servicedesk project active, but in the help center there is a second servicedesk where you can raise requests. If i make a request i can find it back if i click on the "requests" button on the top right of the customer portal screen. If i go back and search the project or request nothing comes up.

Even when i try to enter the reference ID of the request i get a message that displays: "this issue can't be viewed.

Any idea how to delete this servicedesk if it only excists in the help centre?
thanks in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gregory Van Den Ham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2017

Any service desk instance should have a project.   On the admin side, administrate projects, sort by project type and see if it's listed there.   Its quite possible its permission restricted.

customer portal.pngAll service desks.pngAs you can see from the following screenshots, there is a "Unit 4 Dias" customer portal with a request(UD-14). When i go to all service desk project only "assicuro helpdesk" comes up, but no "Unit 4 Dias"

note: I have full acces as a administrator and service desk user.customer portalFINAL.pngAll service desks.png

nvm it's fixed.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2017

it looks like the Unit 4 Dias is in the Popular list. Is that the only location you see it I assume? Can i assume that this was a project that you later removed? I'm wondering if there is a bug(?) with Popular feature where it does not clear out old/removed projects. what happens if you click on Unit 4 Dias?

No, i did not look under administrate project as gregory suggested. And there it was, i could delete it and now it is removed from help centre

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2017

great! and thanks for taking the time to accept his answer too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events