Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search bar missing in Service Desk on Chrome

Michelle Hercules July 7, 2017

Hi

I am experiencing where the top right search bar on the screen disappears when in a Service Desk project.

This happens when you click on All open issues.

Browser : Chrome

However when I use firefox, I do not experience this issue.

2 answers

1 vote
Branden McElveen July 7, 2017

Hi Michelle,

I just tested this in Service Desk 3.6 and a Cloud instance and did not experience this issue.

What I would do at this point is try the same thing in an Incognito window in Chrome and see if you are able to reproduce the issue.  If you're able to reproduce the issue in an incognito window I would next try the same thing with JIRA in Safe Mode and see if the behavior continues.

If the behavior does not continue in Incognito mode you'll need to disable Chrome add-ons one by one until you can narrow down with one is causing the issue.  If you are able to get around the issue in Safe Mode in JIRA, enable the add-ons one by one until the issue does re-occur.

Cheers,

Branden

0 votes
Michelle Hercules July 10, 2017

Hi Branden

The problem seemed to solve itself, not sure how.

Hopefully the issue will not pop up again, but I will try you method.

Thank you for yout assist :)

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2017

Hi Michelle,

I'm happy to hear that.  Probably just a temporary caching issue or something.  Hopefully it continues working for you but if not try that and we'll go from there!

Branden

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events