cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same Status different groups, different SLAs

Juan José Marchal Gómez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2019

Hello colleagues,

I'm working with Service Desk and I want to count SLA time depend on GROUP assigned.

I have 3 GROUPS and I want to know the time that the issue has been in each GROUP.

I want to do it only with  one status.

Can be done?

Best regards.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2019

Hello @Juan José Marchal Gómez

You can, but you need a different status for each group so it starts when entered status X and stops/pauses when entering status Y, you can also edit SLA goals, with JQL.

BR, O

Juan José Marchal Gómez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2019

Hello,

this is that I thought.

But, Imagine that I have 10 different teams and I want to monitoring this 10 SLA.

I will need 10 different status with the current interactions and 10 SLA 1 for each group?

It's strange that I need to do so complex my workflow in this situation.

Best regards.

Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2019

I understand, 

I was wrong since you have multiple SLA-s you just need to add specific JQL to Goal and you don't have to change the workflow.

For example SLA_1 JQL team = Alpha  and all remaining issues no target, and so on

Juan José Marchal Gómez
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 12, 2019

I think that I understand you.

"Count time" will need status of "levels" but if The level of each agent is the same, I can use JQL to use the same SLA depend on team...

Ok. I will try. Thank you very much.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events