Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA

ktran November 7, 2019

How to I extract goal vs actual for each of my ticket in a project and export the data in a cvs table format?

2 answers

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 3, 2019

If I understand you correctly, app Time in Status for Jira Cloud or Time Between Statuses could help you to get actual time issues had spent in each workflow stage or total for at all of them.
All these data are available for export.

Hope it helps

ktran December 4, 2019

Thank you.  Look like the only way is to use an app. 

0 votes
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 28, 2019

Hi @ktran 

Pay attention to the SLA Time and Report.
It lets create and track SLAs for issues in Jira Cloud.
Using this instrument you can view time to SLA at each issue panel and as a report at the app.
Also, you can export SLA reports as XLSX or CSV file.

Please note, the application counts SLA time for issues from Service Desk, but cannot configure it.

Hope it helps,

Zoryana

ktran December 2, 2019

Thanks for the info.  However, I don't understand it.

Marketplace Partner
December 3, 2019

Sorry if my explanation is unclear.
You can get more information about this app on the marketplace https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220741/sla-time-and-report?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

ktran December 3, 2019

Thanks again but I am not looking for an app with fees.  And it is not obvious to me that the app addresses what I need.

What I can get right now is a cvs file showing time remaining to goal and time over goal.  To get the actual time, I have to do some calculation and it is a pain (actual time to first response is goal - time remaining to goal).

I can see the actual time when I hover my mouse on a particular ticket but I don't know how to get this data and download it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events