Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to I extract goal vs actual for each of my ticket in a project and export the data in a cvs table format?

2 answers

Hi @ktran 

Pay attention to the SLA Time and Report.
It lets create and track SLAs for issues in Jira Cloud.
Using this instrument you can view time to SLA at each issue panel and as a report at the app.
Also, you can export SLA reports as XLSX or CSV file.

Please note, the application counts SLA time for issues from Service Desk, but cannot configure it.

Hope it helps,

Zoryana

Thanks for the info.  However, I don't understand it.

Sorry if my explanation is unclear.
You can get more information about this app on the marketplace https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220741/sla-time-and-report?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Thanks again but I am not looking for an app with fees.  And it is not obvious to me that the app addresses what I need.

What I can get right now is a cvs file showing time remaining to goal and time over goal.  To get the actual time, I have to do some calculation and it is a pain (actual time to first response is goal - time remaining to goal).

I can see the actual time when I hover my mouse on a particular ticket but I don't know how to get this data and download it.

If I understand you correctly, app Time in Status for Jira Cloud or Time Between Statuses could help you to get actual time issues had spent in each workflow stage or total for at all of them.
All these data are available for export.

Hope it helps

Thank you.  Look like the only way is to use an app. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Desk

Calling all Insight users, we need your help!

Hello Insight users,  As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials. It would really helpful if you can ...

96 views 1 0
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you