Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA goal based on comments to reporter

Bernhard Hafting September 12, 2014

Hi, we have an SLA which requires our support team to provide a follow-up comment to the reporter e.g. every 4 hours. So, every time the support person creates a comment for the reporter, another 4 hour cycle starts until a new comment is made. I could not find a way to set this up in JIRA Service Desk.

Anybody tried this before?

1 answer

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2014

Hi there,

I believe that this article answers your question: JSD SLAs.

Please let us know if you have more questions.

Cheers!

Hi, thank you for the quick reply. I basically want to Stop the current cycle when a new comment is entered for the reporter. But I also want to start the new one at the same time (so, Start = Comment for Reporter and Stop = Comment for Reporter). But it seems that having the same entry both for start and stop does not do what I require... Regards.

Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2014

I am not sure, but I hess it creates a conflict on it. The best way would be to have different SLA times for each action, and then set it properly. :)

Thank you. We may have to consider changing the SLA a bit. Thanks again. Regards.

Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
September 12, 2014

Sure thing! ;)

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2016

@Dataloy VMS, we have the same requirement.  Were you able to configure the SLA to make this work?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events