SLA calendar

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2019

Cannot add weekdays or modify in SLA calendar.

The option is not appearingCapture.JPG.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2019

Hi @Fahad Siddiqui , can you elaborate on what you cannot do here? Are you saying you can’t change the working hours for a give day or are you trying to add a new weekday? If the later please note that you cannot add a day of the week of that day already exists. You have to delete the current entry then add it back.

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2019

Dear Jack,

Can you please check from your side as from many days i am facing this issue as it seems a bug and no one is ready to answer. 

The Add tab is not showing in Work week. Hope this is clear now.

and kindly revert back.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2019

if you are saying you do not see the "add" button when editing a calendar then I would suggest trying another browser first. I certainly don't have this issue but I am on cloud. 

Like Fahad Siddiqui likes this
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 21, 2019

Dear Jack,

as per your instructions i change the browser from Chrome to IE and its showing. Thank you for your assistance.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 22, 2019

you may want to report the Chrome issue to Atlassian Support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events