Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA Reports

glcn91 November 17, 2014

Hi,

I have a problem.I want to take SLA report hourly but sometimes reports are daily and I can't change it. Then,report is going hourly. What causes this?

3 answers

0 votes
glcn91 November 30, 2014

Hi, I created SLA report. Report's name "Problem Resolution Time " . Series 1 's sql filter : issuetype = "x" and "Time to resolution" = completed() . I take reports past 7 Days every Sunday(saturday and sunday are holiday) . Past 7 days (x apsis) , Resolution Time (Y ordinat) on graph. I want to Resolution Time is hour but sometimes it is day. I can't change it. Then, Resoltion Time is going hour.

0 votes
Charles Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2014

As far as your second comment regarding the report behavior, would you be able to provide more details?

0 votes
Charles Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2014

If you're an agent in the service desk, you should be able to view reports ad hoc. Alternately, you could create your own filter and subscribe to it in order to setup a scheduled run frequency. Check out these:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events