SLA Report

Kartik Prabhu January 16, 2018

I need to do a report with SLA's time for first response and time for resolution. While using filters and creating the report, I incorporated the two fields of "time to first response" and "time to resolution" as colomns but the values do not show up. What can be the reason?

2 answers

0 votes

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2018

Time for first response and time for resolution are the SLA CustomField Type. They are defined in the SLA configuration. Have a look at the configuration of the SLA and try to understand why it is empy. The issues you are looking at must be in the same project where the SLA Custom fields are defined.

Hi Alexey,

Thanks for the reply, it helped me now I am able to see these fields populated when I add it as columns.But I am facing issue that when I download this in csv, these colomns do not show up in the download. I searched the community but could not find a straightforward answer to the reason behind. Any inputs would be of great help.

Thanks,

Kartik

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2018

I managed to download the fields only in HTML format.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events