I need to do a report with SLA's time for first response and time for resolution. While using filters and creating the report, I incorporated the two fields of "time to first response" and "time to resolution" as colomns but the values do not show up. What can be the reason?
Time for first response and time for resolution are the SLA CustomField Type. They are defined in the SLA configuration. Have a look at the configuration of the SLA and try to understand why it is empy. The issues you are looking at must be in the same project where the SLA Custom fields are defined.
Thanks for the reply, it helped me now I am able to see these fields populated when I add it as columns.But I am facing issue that when I download this in csv, these colomns do not show up in the download. I searched the community but could not find a straightforward answer to the reason behind. Any inputs would be of great help.
Just the FAQs! Welcome to the Community, and this Focused-FAQ! Here, we've pulled together some of the most frequently asked questions associated with Jira Service Desk (JSD). We hope ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs