SLA Recalculation Error

Mojtaba January 3, 2018

We are facing with below such errors when we try to recalculate the SLA and it takes a long time to recalculate.  we are using jira software 7.6.1 with jira service desk addon 3.9.2 on high-end Linux server with Oracle database:

/rest/servicedesk/1/servicedesk/MTNI/sla/consistency [c.a.s.i.sla.searcher.SlaIndexingDataManagerImpl] An error occurred during SLA indexing calculations : Errors: {}
Error Messages: [No goal with this id 2179 for time metric 23]

/rest/servicedesk/1/servicedesk/MTNI/sla/consistency [c.a.s.i.sla.searcher.SlaIndexingDataManagerImpl] An error occurred during SLA indexing calculations : Errors: {}
Error Messages: [No goal with this id 2360 for time metric 25]

There are no goals with these ids in the database table, how can we fix this issue?

Also, we have slowness on some transitions getting a response on below ajax response:
WorkflowUIDispatcher
it only happens for issues types in jira service desk project and only for some transitions. we have checked the addons but we haven't found any clues in the logs.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mojtaba November 7, 2018

This issue was related to that specific version of jira service desk and b upgrading it to latest version, the issue has been resolved. 

0 votes
A September 7, 2018

0 votes
Olga Lopatina April 10, 2018

Hi, do you have any luck with this error? I have the same problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events