Role "Developer" in jira service desk (cloud) can be mentioned on internal comments and interact?

Diego González April 5, 2018

I assigned a few developers roles in jira service desk.  I need them to be able to comment on tickets internally (which I guess I manage to do giving permissions on the permission panel for everything that included the word - ticket - and  - comment- )

However I still can't mention them when I write an internal comment on the ticket using @, the user id/email do not appear....

can you help me?

1 answer

0 votes
miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2018

Hi Diego,

Service Desk brings new permissions and needs to be handled differently! In a Service Desk project default permission scheme, Service Desk Team role is the only one allowed to work on issues (and therefore to be assigned or mentioned). You can either change it to extend to developers, or include your dev team in both roles (that second option might be relevant if not all devs should be able to be involved in requests).

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events