Response rate rate for support staff - how to?

Hi

I am looking into having a SLA of measuring a response rate of the specific group of people in a Service Desk Project to tickets created by everyone to this project. Due to the nature of the tickets the resolution rate is not a good SLA to track as we are not the ones solving the issues, and i would like to increase the the update/response rate given to tickets with a trackable SLA. What would be the best way to create a filter that we can sort the tickets in where we can track the responserate and have it as a sort criteria as well? 

i.e. one thing is we would like to have a criteria where we can sort by last response made by support staff (specific people not by everyone) and then to be able to track a KPI on it on a weekly monthly basis with reports. In a way, this is also good to have as a filter so we can see the time since last update made by Us to tickets in a project  

Seems to be a harder task, especially for Jira Cloud

Thank a bunch in advance, hope to find the answer 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 14, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

416 views 2 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you