Reopen on comment

Kevin Decker November 14, 2017

Running into an issue here that I can't really seem to get to the bottom of - our out of the box automation rule to reopen issues after they've been closed fails to run. Any ideas on where to look? I checked the rule and everything looks OK but clearly something isn't right. Reopen.PNG

3 answers

0 votes
Nick Reinhart October 25, 2018

So I have the proper transition in my workflow and the automation rule still errors out. Is there any way to do more in-depth troubleshooting of the rule so we can figure out what is actually misconfigured instead of playing a guessing game? 

0 votes
Andreia Fernandes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2017

Hello,

In the final step (then) you need to have that status on your workflow in order to work.

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2017

Hello,

Kindly follow the guide how to see the log for the automation rule, then if you can not figure out the meaning of the error, provide it here

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2016/10/debug-automation-rules-using-the-log

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events