Renaming transitions

Raphael Soares August 27, 2018

Dear fellows, we are renaming trasition buttons in jira service desk workflows (cloud), but this is no working, even before publishing the edited workflow. Can you held us? Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2018

You have to publish the changed workflow for the transition changes to be picked up.

Raphael Soares August 29, 2018

I sent!

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2018

Can you elaborate on how you are doing this? maybe some screenshots. You should be able to edit the workflow double-click the transition and rename it then publish.

Jack,

I can not change/rename button "Respond to customer" (in portuguese: Responder ao cliente ). I change in the flow, but not change in the screen, the other transitions change.

image.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 29, 2018

As Nic mentioned you must Publish the changes - Publicar rascunho

It's published, I just clicked edit to show detail the transition

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 29, 2018

ok so to be clear here are you changing the Status (boxes) or the Transition (line between statuses)?

to change the transition that ends up being a 'button' in the view issue screen you need to double-click the line (transition) and edit/save/publish.

I'm changing, however, on the agent service desk screen continues: Respond to Customer

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 29, 2018

please provide the following screenshots:

1. your published WF w/ "labels" displayed and highlight the transition you have changed
  2. the issue view for one of the issues that have the Issuetype associated to the WF in question and highlight what you are seeing that is inconsistent w/ the WF
Raphael Soares July 11, 2019

image.pngimage.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events