Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redirect customer portal

Yogesh Mude March 1, 2018

We have a two different projects in jira service desk and whenever customer visit to old customer portal that request to be redirected to new customer portal is there any way that we achieve this..

1 answer

1 vote
Gabriel Senna
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2018

Hi Yogesh,

For me to be able to better help you, I'm going to need additional information.

Do you have two projects, and want both of them to be redirected to the same portal, right?

If so, unfortunately it's not possible. Due to the fact that every service desk has it's own portal and it's only request types, configurations, customizations.

Yogesh Mude March 4, 2018

HI @Gabriel Senna,

Thanks for your response.

Do you have two projects, and want both of them to be redirected to the same portal, right?

Yes, it's correct.

Gabriel Senna
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2018

Hi Yogesh,

Unfortunately it's not possible.

As I informed before, considering the fact that they are related to two different projects and configurations, this is not possible to be achieved. 

I'm sorry to inform you that.

Sara January 22, 2019

1) On a certain customer portal, is it possible to provide links to related portals? This  makes it easy and clear for the customers to find right portals for different requests.

2) On a portal link , is it possible to add some description to provide information as to when to use it ? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events