Record traffic to portal

Leonor Vilhena September 16, 2020

Hi there lovely community!

I was wondering if there is a way of knowing how many people enter the CS Portal/Help Center?

I would also like to record how many people create requests through the porta, email or app. Is there any way of doing this too?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2020

Hi @Leonor Vilhena 

To add slightly to what Jack has said above, I'm not sure you can track exact numbers of visitors to the portal, but you can see how many requests were 'deflected' by the knowledge articles within Confluence (if you use it).

I'm not sure if that is at all helpful to what you need, but it is extra info none the less!

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2020

Hi Leonor, welcome to the community. I’m unsure about tracking website traffic. However, you can visualize the number of issues by channel type. JQL supports request-channel-type function. This may also be available in some dashboard gadgets.

example of JQL - request-channel-type = portal

Leonor Vilhena September 16, 2020

Thanks a lot Jack! That was really helpful. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events