Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-Ordering Queues

Don Reab March 28, 2018

I cannot drag/drop queues in Service Desk Cloud to reorder them.

The drag/drop handle shows but the queue list order reverts back. I cannot seem to find the 'Manage' queues feature.  I am Admin running SD Cloud. 

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2018

@Don Reab, that is odd. have you check another browser just for grins? I'm able to rearrange just fine. Note, i don't have a "handle". I just grab the queue and move.

Don Reab March 28, 2018

Thanks for the tip! I didn't think to try another browser.

I tried Explorer, drag/drop works fine, Apparently Chrome has an issue. I'm running Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (64-bit).

That did the trick.. thanks!

Vijay-Kumar Solanki December 26, 2019

This does not work for me.  I have tried to long click and drag, and just drag.  No love on ether action.

Like JSzymik likes this
1 vote
Athena Petridou [Nimaworks] January 15, 2020

Same happens to me. In both chrome and explorer I cannot reorder queues. Any ideas? 

Thank you

0 votes
Danielle Rich March 9, 2020

I am using Jira service desk and I am also unable to rearrange the order of any queue by dragging and dropping like the normal jira software has the ability to. I just assumed Service Desk did not have the ability so I have been searching for a plugin to hopefully change that. Following this thread for updates. 

Danielle Rich March 10, 2020

I need the ability to drag issues around within a queue. It looks like that issue may be related, but not to the moving the issues themselves. Thanks for trying though! 

0 votes
JSzymik January 15, 2020

I manage six Jira Service Desks, three of them I can re-arrange the queues by drag/dropping, the other three cannot be rearranged.  Browser type does make a difference.  What setting am I missing for the queues that cannot be rearranged by drag/dropping?  

I have some frustrated customers I don't have an answer for.

0 votes
Trevor Edwards October 16, 2018

Although Chrome doesn't display an indicator that you can rearrange the order of the queues, if you just click and hold, you can move them to your preferred order.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events