Queue query returning 0 results after modifying workflow

Pauric Doherty August 20, 2017

When I modify a workflow in the online JIRA service desk, many of the queue's , including the out of the box ones start showing 0 results.

Anybody come across this or have any suggestions as to what is causing this?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2017

Can you share your filter - before and after - working and not?

Pauric Doherty August 20, 2017

Hi Jack

The filter is the same both before and after and looks like this (It took ages to get into the actual edit screen to get this) 

issuetype in (Change, "IT Help", Incident, Problem, "Service Request", Task) AND status in (Open, "In Progress", Reopened, Approved, "Working on It", "Pending External", Scheduled, Untriaged) AND resolution in (Unresolved, Fixed, Closed, Done)

When I make the workflow change, I add/amend/remove categories as necessary for the workflow but it looks like the status field above does not reference the changed/amended fields in the workflow

I asked this to see if there was a known bug in relation to this. Is it common practice to have to amend/recreate all filters after changing workflows?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2017

@Pauric Doherty, i misread your initial inquiry now I better understand - queues stop working after workflow edits. I have never seen this occur before. However, I wonder if it is a reindexing issue. Generally I will reindex after workflow changes. If you are able to consistently see this I would recommend bringing to the attention of Atlassian support so they can have a look. It sounds like a bug to me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events