When I modify a workflow in the online JIRA service desk, many of the queue's , including the out of the box ones start showing 0 results.
Anybody come across this or have any suggestions as to what is causing this?
The filter is the same both before and after and looks like this (It took ages to get into the actual edit screen to get this)
issuetype in (Change, "IT Help", Incident, Problem, "Service Request", Task) AND status in (Open, "In Progress", Reopened, Approved, "Working on It", "Pending External", Scheduled, Untriaged) AND resolution in (Unresolved, Fixed, Closed, Done)
When I make the workflow change, I add/amend/remove categories as necessary for the workflow but it looks like the status field above does not reference the changed/amended fields in the workflow
I asked this to see if there was a known bug in relation to this. Is it common practice to have to amend/recreate all filters after changing workflows?
@Pauric Doherty, i misread your initial inquiry now I better understand - queues stop working after workflow edits. I have never seen this occur before. However, I wonder if it is a reindexing issue. Generally I will reindex after workflow changes. If you are able to consistently see this I would recommend bringing to the attention of Atlassian support so they can have a look. It sounds like a bug to me.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
...word of mouth, so by 2016, we were working with several other entities on campus to implement Jira Service Desk . The Atlassian motto of “for every team” has really come true for us in this case. We...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs