We have the following questions. We have JIRA OnDemand Licsenced Version:
1) we want to create reports for Custom Fields. how can the be achieved OnDemand version?
2) Can we export the reports in excel files?
3) We want to control the number of users who have the right to Create an issue. Is that do-able?
4) can we hide 'Assign', 'Assign to Me', 'Comments' field from the form?
Kindly suggest if all the above things are achievable OnDemand version, or if there is any workaround to get it done.
To answer your questions:
1) There is a plugin that will help you with that:
2) I didn't find any way to export it as an excel file, but the plugin I mentioned allows you to export as PDF. If you, you can export Issues data as excel and use the tools in excel to create reports from them. This way you will have a flexible way to deal with the data. You can read more here:
3) I don't think you can control the number of users that can create an issue, but you can control which users have this permission by the permission scheme in your project. If you think about it, this is a way to control the number too.
4) You can revoke the 'Assign issues' permission, but they won't be able to assign, even on transitions. If you want to remove this from the screen on a transition, you can go to the screen to the specific transition.
I hope it was helpful.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG