Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding report items

Albert Barns June 22, 2018

Good afternoon,

is it possible to generate reports generating numbers for below metrics  within Jira Service Desk?

Backlog (unresolved customer support requests in a particular time frame)
Tickets Opened per Month
Escalated Tickets
Missed SLA Target (Contracted Service Level Agreement failed)
Resolution Rate (percentage of issues reps actually resolve from the number of total tickets received)
Average Reply Time (see whether your customers are getting followed up with in a timely manner)
Average First Response Time (how long it takes for a customer to receive an initial reply to their support request)
Time to close/ Average Handle Time (AHT)
Issues resolved per month
Queries resolved Same Day
Customer Satisfaction Rating
Incidents per Support Employee
Innactivity Time of a Ticket
Incidents closed first Reply
Number of incidents per support agent per week

How and where would I have to Setup reporting to get These numbers? Manz

y thanks for help and a great Weekend all

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2018

yes you certainly can. Some of what you are asking for are already built into the Reports for JSD and it is easy to edit them to meet your needs or create new ones.

I don't have the time at the moment to construct JQL for each of these TBH nor do I expect that is what you are asking for here. If there is one or two in particular you need assistance with LMK.

I would highly recommend reading this document (Note, if you are on server search for the parallel document for your version) as a means of getting started. Following that, you should play w/ the reports a bit to understand how they work which will allow you to solve most if not all of the above on your own which is always best. 

Albert Barns June 24, 2018

Hi Jack,

at first thanks for answer. I have been using with siftware like zendesk, clarify and many others in the bast and have to admit that my rating of this solution is not positive. Iam trying to get along wikth it and widen my knowledge. I will expewriment a bit with it as you suggested and will get back to you with help on some special ones. The support team I deal with is located in the former east of Germany and pretty rsilent of beeing measured...

Again thanbksa for your expertise and i will take your offer on creating some special ones in case i dontr manage to figure it out myself

Thanks

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events