It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Project service desk customer portal admin screen not showing Edited

Hi All,

I have an issue with a project insofar as I enabled service desk and customer portal, linked some request types up and configured initial view. All was well at the front-end, however when I now try and view the admin screen to link/create more request types, the service desk screen is empty. There is nothing in the JIRA log, but I do see the below when I view the browser console;

5.6.7-jira-1

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of null
at f (batch.js?locale=en-US:7666)
at Function.a (batch.js?locale=en-US:7666)
at Function.AJS.format (batch.js?locale=en-US:7666)
at Q.ServiceDesk.Templates.Agent.Precondition.missingFields [as template] (batch.js?locale=en-US:172)
at Q.render (batch.js?locale=en-US:278)
at Q._createAlertView (batch.js?locale=en-US:274)
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at Function.N.each.N.forEach (batch.js?locale=en-US:16)
at Q.c.(anonymous function) [as each] (URL REMOVED)
at Q.render (batch.js?locale=en-US:274)

I can't see a way to resolve the issue. Any help appreciated.ServiceDeskIssue.JPG

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Neale,

To rule some component, we will need to run some tests:

1. Are you using a Reverse-Proxy? If yes, try bypassing the Proxy and check if the issue still persists.
  2. You can try to enable Safe Mode to rule out any problem from any third-party plugin.
  3. Try different browsers and Google Chrome incognito windows to rule out any browser extension.
  4. Based on some bug reports (JSWSERVER-15185, JSWSERVER-13979), it seems like this is happening due to the language setting, can you confirm if you are using a non-English language on JIRA?

Best Regards, 
Mogavenasan

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...

289 views 0 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you