Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project service desk customer portal admin screen not showing

Neale Foulds April 6, 2018

Hi All,

I have an issue with a project insofar as I enabled service desk and customer portal, linked some request types up and configured initial view. All was well at the front-end, however when I now try and view the admin screen to link/create more request types, the service desk screen is empty. There is nothing in the JIRA log, but I do see the below when I view the browser console;

5.6.7-jira-1

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of null
at f (batch.js?locale=en-US:7666)
at Function.a (batch.js?locale=en-US:7666)
at Function.AJS.format (batch.js?locale=en-US:7666)
at Q.ServiceDesk.Templates.Agent.Precondition.missingFields [as template] (batch.js?locale=en-US:172)
at Q.render (batch.js?locale=en-US:278)
at Q._createAlertView (batch.js?locale=en-US:274)
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at Function.N.each.N.forEach (batch.js?locale=en-US:16)
at Q.c.(anonymous function) [as each] (URL REMOVED)
at Q.render (batch.js?locale=en-US:274)

I can't see a way to resolve the issue. Any help appreciated.ServiceDeskIssue.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Moga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2018

Hi Neale,

To rule some component, we will need to run some tests:

1. Are you using a Reverse-Proxy? If yes, try bypassing the Proxy and check if the issue still persists.
  2. You can try to enable Safe Mode to rule out any problem from any third-party plugin.
  3. Try different browsers and Google Chrome incognito windows to rule out any browser extension.
  4. Based on some bug reports (JSWSERVER-15185, JSWSERVER-13979), it seems like this is happening due to the language setting, can you confirm if you are using a non-English language on JIRA?

Best Regards, 
Mogavenasan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events