Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems disabling notifications

informaticaccpe June 9, 2015

I want to disable all the nofitications of issues changes, I have deleted all event notifications in "Notification schemes" that start with "issue ...." , but I continue receiving it.

How can I disable all the notifications about issues changes?

Thanks

3 answers

1 vote
Paula Silveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2015

Hi Josep, 

You can do the following to disable JIRA Service Desk email notifications: 

• Choose  > Add-ons
  • Scroll down to the JIRA Service Desk section and choose Configuration.

For further information please refer to Configuring JIRA Service Desk notifications.

Thanks and regards,
Paula Silveira 

I have done it, now e-mail notifications are disabled, but I continue receiving e-mails with issues changes state-

Paula Silveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2015

On the JIRA project, did you change the notification scheme to none?

Chaning the notification scheme to none works. Thanks!

0 votes
Cesar Salvado
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2015

Hi Josep,

Please could you specify who is receiving the nofitications?  User in the custemor portal, Agent ...etc.

Regards.

0 votes
Rodrigo Rosa
Atlassian Team
June 9, 2015

Hello Josep,

I believe the service desk notification is overwriting the standard notification schemes, you can disable the service desk notifications in Admin > Addons > JIRA Service Desk > Configuration > and turn off notifications, after doing so the standard notifications should take over.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events