Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with statuses on JSD?

Haris Psarropoulos May 27, 2015

Hello,

We have faced a couple of problems in JIRA Service Desk when working with the customer portal:

1. The colors of the statuses are not the correct ones. For example, the Closed status is shown as yellow in the customer portal while it should be green.
  2. Problem with the Quick filters of the customer portal. When selecting Open Requests (in My Requests), I see all the requests, even the closed ones and when I select Closed Requests I do not see anything

Is there some JSD configuration we are missing that would handled these?

Thank you

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marcus Silveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2015

Try checking if these tickets have a Resolution set.

0 votes
Haris Psarropoulos May 28, 2015

JSDQueues.jpgHello,

Thank you for your answer, I checked the SLAs configured and none has Closed status in Pause column, all have it on Stop. In only one case, the Resolved status is in the Pause column. But even if it were that way, I would expect JSD to be showing the same status colors as in Jira...

Concerning the second question, I am attaching a screenshot of the current Queues we have setup in our SD along with the problematic Customer Portal. I do not see any connection between those two. The problem mentioned, occurs on the drop down on the Customer Portal.

Thank you

Haris Psarropoulos June 8, 2015

Indeed, that seems to be the problem. The Resolution was not handled within the workflow. I changed that now and it seems to be working. It is weird though that the status is shown but the color and the filtering is dictated by the resolution. I find it rather confusing. Thank you for your answer.

Haris Psarropoulos June 8, 2015

Also, can you please convert your comment to an answer so that I can accept it properly? I do not want to accept the first one. Thank you again

Marcus Silveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2015

Glad to hear that was it, Charis. I've converted my comment here to an answer. Cheers

0 votes
Marcus Silveira
Atlassian Team
May 27, 2015

Hi Charis,

1. You probably have your SLA to Pause on the Closed status instead of Stopping. Please make sure there's nothing about the Closed status in the Pause column of your SLA configuration
  2. Verify your Queue configuration and edit the filter for the Open Requests queue. This is probably set to retrieve the Closed status.

Hope this helps

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events