Problem in AD users login

GG November 21, 2017

Hi,

I have configured AD and there was no problem to login. but AD users can not login to JIRA service Desk.  Local users do not have any problem to login.

JIRA does not sync to AD and This error is displayed:

1.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Maurice
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2017

Hi Hamid,

The screenshot submitted seems to cut off the entire error message, including the specific LDAP error code you may be receiving.

Looking at the rest of the error message the issue appears to be due to a bind outstanding.

A common cause of this error is if your AD server doesn't have enough open connections to server the request before it times out.

A good place to start would be to have your AD admin investigate if there needs to be an increase in the bind pool connections on AD.

You'll also want to verify the AD configuration in Jira is correct and that there are no network problems between Jira and AD such as high latency.

Beyond this we would need to look at your atlassian-jira.log after reproducing the error, and have your AD admin look at the AD logs after reproducing the problem to see what other information can be gained.

Best regards,
Brian

GG November 21, 2017

sorry, full error message is:

Test retrieve user : Failed

org.springframework.ldap.PartialResultException: nested exception is javax.naming.PartialResultException [Root exception is javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: [LDAP: error code 51 - 00002024: LdapErr: DSID-0C060598, comment: No other operations may be performed on the connection while a bind is outstanding., data 0, v1db1]; remaining name '']For more information regarding LDAP error codes see Troubleshooting LDAP Error Codes.

GG November 21, 2017

Thanks for your reply. 

Now I receive bellow error message.  I did not do anything! However, the message error has changed.

y.PNG  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events