Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post-update service desk page color adjustment problem and error creating link

Erman Terciyanli July 25, 2019

There was a problem with the header colors on the Jira service desk page, and although I made the color adjustment in the look and feel section, the problem did not improve.

Another problem is that it gives error warnings when linking to the software team. However, link is being created. How can I fix this problem? Error = Exception occurred: java.lang.ClassCastException: io.atlassian.fugue.Either$Left cannot be cast to com.atlassian.fugue.Either

Software version 

Service Desk : 4.3.0

Software : 8.3.0

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 29, 2019

Hi Erman,

It sounds like you are encountering two different problems here.  

If I understand the first concern, you are looking to change the look of a Service Desk specific page, but the look and feel in Jira administration settings are not taking affect here.  If the page in question you are looking to change is actually on the customer portal, then there is actually a different place to change the look of the portal in that project.  Please see A stylish new portal for Jira Service Desk Server and Data Center customers

As for your second error, it appears you are encountering a known bug.  Please see JRASERVER-68980 for more details.  While there is a fix in the works, it does note that in the work-around section that the linked issue is being created in the background.  So it is regrettable that you would have to close the window and open another to continue, but that appears to at least be one possibility.  I know that isn't a great workaround, but I would follow that bug ticket for details on when and which version(s) this fix will be included to.

I hope this helps.

Andy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events