Possibility to design service desk interface

Maro Hamamjyan August 9, 2017

Is it possible to design Service desk's firts page, where users raise requests, by adding 3rd column of request types for not scrolling the page (Marked with yellow)?Capture.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2017

Hi Maro,

Currently that is not possible.  There is only Groups and Request Types. Looks like you're looking for a further breakdown. 

Susan

I just want the half of Request Types to be shown in the 3rd column for not scrolling the page

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2017

Oh I see, you just want them to all fit on the one page.  I don't believe there is a way to do that.  Maybe you can breakdown your groups a bit more so you don't have so many request types.  It's a good feature request, perhaps you should raise it with Atlassian.

Atlassian adviced me to raise it here :) Thanks anyways.

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2017

Just to see if anyone has done some custom programming or if there is a plugin for that.  I haven't yet seen either, but maybe someone else has

Lets' hope that someone will see this post.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events