Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal only customers: Can we add custom fields to the user profile?

Susi Moser August 9, 2017

Hello! 

We want to use JIRA Service Desk for our B2B-Support.
We just added "Portal only customers".

How can we add custom fields to the user profiles (like position at company or phone number)?

Thank you for your help in advance. :-)

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2017

not natively. you can try this User Profiles for JIRA if you are on Server

Susi Moser August 10, 2017

Yes, we are on a Server. Thank you very much for the suggestion. I was hoping this would be a native feature, it definately should be. :-)

0 votes
Maria_Andlinger August 29, 2017

Is it planned for the near future? Because this would really be important. We also need some further informations about the customer in our Service Desk. At least we would need the possibility to add the customer ID and the Name of the customer. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2017

It is an open issue w/ Atlassian (JRACLOUD-42309). You can certainly vote and watch it. As I recall there are similar issues open as well and you can search them out. I can't speak for Atlassian's decision or timing on the enhancement but I do know that having custom fields in user profiles has been an often requested feature.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events