cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal do Cliente utilizando Service Desk não está disponível em português

Eliane Coelho January 23, 2014

Olá,

Boa tarde

Baixamos a versão beta do Service Desk, para analisarmos a ferramenta sobre as métricas de SLA dos nossos projetos, já utilizamos o Jira a algum tempo.

Nos interessamos também pelo fato de a ferramenta disponibilizar o Portal do Cliente, o problema é que este portal não está em português e este foi um dos impedimentos de ainda nã temos aderido a mais este pugin do Jira.

Outra coisa que nos chamou a atenção é: quando falamos de 10 dolares para 10 usuários este são desmembrandos como membros da equipe de Ti e clientes(usuários), pois queriamos colocar como usuários, todos da nossa equipe técnica e também os clientes, estes, os clientes de fato iriam logar na ferramenta e seria contato como mais um usuário, ou poderíamos disponibilizar todos os issues no portal do cliente, e o cliente só usaria o portal para visualizar o que está sendo desenvolvido no projeto.

Obrigatoriamente temos que criar usuários(clientes) para eles acessarem ao Portal do Cliente, ou poderiamos só disponibilizar os dados, sem que estes tivessem acesso a alteração.

Preciso desse feedback, uma vez que só falta 15 dias para o término da utilização gratis do Service Desk.

Meu nome é Eliane Coelho

email: eliane.coelho@plannera.com.br

3 answers

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2016

Olá Eliane, bom dia.

Acredito que seja um pouco tarde para sua resposta, mas preferi registrá-la para as pessoas que venham a acessar esse material.

O @Nic Brough [Adaptavist] respondeu muito bem a sua pergunta, mas deixe-me completá-la com algumas informações, e em português.

Bem, o JIRA Service Desk não possui o portal em português, mas permite que você faça algumas customizações que ajudam. 

Esse é um exemplo do nosso portal

image2016-6-4 4:55:0.png

Como pode ver, consigo mudar bastante informação para português, mas algumas se mantém em inglês. De qualquer forma, eu acredito que vale a pena investir na ferramenta. Pois a Atlassian tem caminhado para que isso aconteça em breve.

Existe um projeto de tradução do JIRA Service Desk – o qual comecei a colaborar também (https://translations.atlassian.com/dashboard/translate?lang=pt_BR) – para que tenhamos isso logo. Então, acredito que será questão de pouco tempo até termos TUDO em português.

Como faz bastante tempo da sua pergunta, acredito que a resposta hoje faça pouco ou nenhum sentido, mas não quis deixá-la sem resposta.

Abraço,

E sucesso.

Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2016

I plan translate this to english at a comment, but if you do not speak english you can see the @Nic Brough [Adaptavist] answer. laugh 

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2014

Hi Eliane,

First I apolgise for my lack of language skills - I have cheated and used Google translate to read your question as I do not speak or read Portuguese, and obviously, cannot write it either. I hope my English answer will be ok.

Yes, Atlassian are an Australian company and work mainly in English, but they do try to internationalise their work, and you should be able to use the Jira Portuguese language pack to get some of your system into the right language. Unfortunately, I don't think it covers the service desk fully yet. I'd simply try it to see if it helps enough to be useful. There is also a beta "in product translation" which would enable you to do more translation for yourself if you have time. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/tac.jira.languages.pt_PT

Secondly, yes, the one big issue that crops up with Service Desk is the need for everyone to have a licence. Atlassian accepted that this is an issue for a lot of people and they are looking into this, but I do not know what they are planning, or when.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2014

Hi Eliane,

First I apolgise for my lack of language skills - I have cheated and used Google translate to read your question as I do not speak or read Portuguese, and obviously, cannot write it either. I hope my English answer will be ok.

Yes, Atlassian are an Australian company and work mainly in English, but they do try to internationalise their work, and you should be able to use the Jira Portuguese language pack to get some of your system into the right language. Unfortunately, I don't think it covers the service desk fully yet. I'd simply try it to see if it helps enough to be useful. There is also a beta "in product translation" which would enable you to do more translation for yourself if you have time. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/tac.jira.languages.pt_PT

Secondly, yes, the one big issue that crops up with Service Desk is the need for everyone to have a licence. Atlassian accepted that this is an issue for a lot of people and they are looking into this, but I do not know what they are planning, or when.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2016

The number of users bit is out of date - Service Desk 2 introduced agent licencing, which was the single biggest blocker to people using it.  You know licence (expensive) agents and can have as many customers (with a very minimal access) as you want for free.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events