Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSTMAN How can look the visitors, comments, watched...? in a confluence page?

Eduard Diez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2018

Is posible to look who looks anyone page in my confluence? anonymous or logged, Can I see which is the most visited page, or the most vote page, or whatever you want...

Is possible with POSTMAN

All un CLOUD also

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2018

How are you recording the page visits?

Eduard Diez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2018

I can not recordin nothing, I try to whit POSTMAN.

I want to recording or save the results. in Json or CSV.

I need save, the pages visited (for logged users or not), the comments and the pages commented... and other choses.

If you can help me I'll thank you so much

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2018

How do you expect to get information that you are not recording?

Eduard Diez
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 16, 2018

How I can recording the information? 

I work in CLOUD

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events