Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Order by-option for messages in requests that external organisations sees when using the portal Edited

I'm quite new to Jira Servicedesk and I'm looking for an option to specify how messages is ordered on requests that is visible for external organisations in the helpdesk portal.  

At the moment, the oldest messages is presented at the top while new messages is presented at the bottom of the message list. 

Is there an option to specify how message entries should be ordered (Newest + Descending specifically)? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Johannes,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Currently, it’s not possible to change the order of the comments in the customer portal.

On the old design, it shows the new comments first and on the new design that is being rolled out, it’s the opposite.

We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of the ability to change the order of the comments:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the features.

Regards,
Angélica

Thank you @Angélica Luz
Keeping my fingers crossed for such a function.

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

The Complete Guide to Atlassian for ITSM

Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to At...

2,186 views 15 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you