Opening a ticket after user makes payment

John Emmatty September 27, 2017

Ours is a designing service where people can design hire our professional designers to create artwork for by giving inputs to them.  Our clients and designers will go back and forth discussing the requirements and changes before producing the final output. Our designing service comes at a cost.  We want to do the following with the HelpDesk software

Our customer comes to our website or our mobile. Make Payment. After successful payment, it will open a ticket with the design request. This request is then forwarded to our group of designers and any one of the designers will take action on that request. When he/she decides to service the request. He/She can start communicating the client using that ticket. The client may communicate back to the designer using normal email services and that response will automatically get recorded in the ticket.

A manager will open a ticket at any time and see all the communication made by the client and our designer in that ticket.

Can we achieve this?

Thanks,

John.

1 answer

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2017

Hi John

What you are saying makes sense but I am not sure how embedded you want the payment to be. If you offer many different types of payment then it may not be possible to automate them all. 
I would approach this by using a workflow which basically steps through as follows.

Create request on portal - Awaiting payment confirmation - With design team/ With client - Completed

The With design team/ With client pair would be where I would expect the interaction to take place between design team and client. 

With regard to emails these will automatically be sent by JSD on the different interactions and you can also automate actions based on rules around the requirement.

Hope this helps

Phill

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events