Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops, customer view issues

Otto Kog September 25, 2020

Hello,

In the customers view of any of our service desk projects, the list shows customers with their initials in the avatar image and others with the default gray user icon. If we hover over these users with the gray icon a message comes up with "Oops, looks like we’re having issues" and we cant access their profile. 

These users also are having issues everytime they try to log in and the log in form doesn't recognize anymore that they are using the same email domain as everyone else, so they can't use Microsoft SSO.

Let me know if you have any ideas on how to fix this.

Regards

Edit 1: We've tried exporting the user list from the User Management view, all of the gray icon users are not on the list.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2020

Hello @Otto Kog,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know if those who are facing this issue are customers or non-licensed internal users.

Can you check with the site administrator if their accounts are listed on User management > Jira Service Desk customers? Are their accounts active?

Are they trying to login using the customer portal (xxxxx.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals) or Jira (xxxxx.atlassian.net)? 

I'm asking because the customer portal doesn't work with SSO unless the customer was migrated to an Atlassian account, so they will be redirected to the Jira login page. 

Regards,
Angélica

Otto Kog September 28, 2020

Hello Angélica, 

They were using the customer portal, we solved it by migrating those users to Atlassian accounts.

Thank you.

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events