Obstacles to joining Service Desk 2.0: Customers not accessing JIRA view

laurence bascle September 14, 2014

Service Desk 2.0 is potentially a savings for me, but there are still some 'workaround' whereby I have to send Customers to JIRA view to allow them to perform a number of operations. Given that with the new model Customers wouldn't be able to use JIRA anymore, I need to ensure they have everything they need in Service Desk.

Maybe people will want to chip in and list the number of open suggestion tickets that are currently with Atlassian, but these are my key ones:

I wondered whether Atlassian had any ETA, or whether the community also considered these lack of features as obstacles. Note i am on Demand.

2 answers

0 votes
Ben Arundel September 23, 2014
0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2014

Hi Laurence, 

Thanks for all the suggestions. These are very important to us specially coming from our customers. smile

About an ETA time, I'd encourage you to take a look over  [Implementation of New Feature Policy|https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DEV/Implementation+of+New+Features+Policy] for more information on Atlassian's approach to the development of these improvements.

Please let us know if we can help you any further.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events