Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications for SLA´s

AMEDRANO December 20, 2017

Does Jira Service Desk have scalin of notifications for cases outside of SLA's?

2 answers

0 votes
Yiraphic __ Peeters August 27, 2018

You might want to take a look at SLA Notifications for Servicedesk.

This extension enables you to specify different SLA's on global and project level and set timers for when users should get notifications in their Jira environments about SLA's that are breached or are about to be breached.

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2017

Hi Antonio,
Can you elaborate?  You can add automation when SLAs are about to breach or are breached, and they can send emails to your customers or send alerts to users.  Is that what you mean?

Susan

AMEDRANO December 20, 2017

Hi Susan.

What I need is to have different level of alerting based on time of the SLA breach. eg An alert to the resolution team 2 hrs. after the SLA breach, an alert to the management team 4 hrs before the SLA breach and an alert to the CEO 24 before de the SLA breach.

Thanks in advance.

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2017

Hi Antonio,

Currently only 60 mins before, 30 mins before and breached are supported in both jql and SLA Automation.  I have had situations like this and I end up setting up multiple SLAs to time those other situations.  So your management one runs 24 hours ahead (or 24 hours less time) than that of the resolution team.

Not perfect.

Susan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events