Notifications after change an issue type

Willy Acuña August 18, 2017

After changing an Issue Type (moving the issue), the reporter doesnt receive post - notifications for the issue updated states.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2017

Hi Willy,

If the issue remains in the same status when it's moved from one issue type to another, there won't be a customer notification.  It's only if the status changes.

Susan

Willy Acuña August 21, 2017

Thanks for your response.

I meant, after changing the issue type, the folowing changes of the status are not reported to the requesters, but I realized that it happens only in case of diferent workflows belongs to each type (I configured like that, because each type has diferent treatment)

But if the same workflow belongs to 2 or more diferent types, after you change the issue type (moving the issue type), the reporter receive all the following notifications succesfully.

To solve that problem, i have joint all the workflows in only one, so i hope to dont have the same problem in the future.

Regards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events