Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Scheme -> Internal server error while Adding single user to an event

Atacan July 11, 2019

Hi,

While I'm trying to add a certain user to a notification (issue create for example) it gives internal server error.

• Error type: 500 - Internal server error
  • Log reference: ae56312f-0bdc-4c4e-b64d-33dad7c3d618

For all users, when I try to search the name from single user, their name and email address is shown properly. But when I try this user, a complex string is appeared there.

I tried delete-create that user and selecting by both dropdown menu and filter button.

2019-07-11_1149.png

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2019

Hi Atacan,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community and for providing the screenshots.
I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same issue and they are already helping and explained that the user that you are trying to add to receive the system notification is a customer and not a licensed user. As it's a system notification and only works for agents, it will not be possible to set a customer to receive this notification.
Once the ticket with our support is resolved, please, feel free to share the workaround provided to help other community members that may face the same issue.

Regards,
Angélica

Atacan July 25, 2019

Hi,

We cannot solve this issue directly by fixing the error on Atlassian platform, instead as a workaround we used an addon (Raley Email Notifications) and configure it according to our needs.

Thank you for the support,

Atacan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events