Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification / Invitation Issue

Vinícius F_ da Silva October 6, 2019

Good night,
I have been trying for 3 days to add a user to my project, but they will not receive the invitation link email. I've already checked the spam box and also added the Jira domain to the trusted email list.

@ Hotmail.com or @ gmail.com emails are normally receiving the invitation, but @ company.com corporate emails are not receiving the invitation email.

I have already registered the user manually in the user manager. The user can access the portal and open a ticket, but no notification arrives for this user. This happens only in this user who does not receive the invitation by email, in other users already registered is working normally.

I need your urgent help, because I can not join more client in my project!

Regards,
Vinicius Fitzner.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 8, 2019

Hi Vinícius,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same question and on the ticket, you can share the email address for us to check if there is something blocking the notifications.

Since here we won’t share any sensitive information, let’s focus on the ticket instead.

Once the ticket is resolved, feel free to share the resolution here.

Regards,
Angélica

Vinícius F_ da Silva October 8, 2019

FOLLOW SUPPORT SOLUTION:

Hi Vinicius,

I found bounces on our error 550 email system that are returned from your server (usually this happens when an email is sent to an address that has not yet been fully propagated, or just created):

I removed the errors, and the user should be receiving emails normally now. Could you do one more test?

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events