Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SLA set for this issue

Christopher McKain December 26, 2019

I removed the default SLA's that come with service desk and I have created my own.  The problem I am having is after I created a new SLA when I open up an issue in the SLA section I am still seeing the message that says "No SLA set for this issue".  The SLA is very simple.  I want to track how long an issue goes from being created to being marked done.  For the issue(JQL) I have: type = "Service Request" yet nothing shows up.  I'm not sure what else to do to get this newly created SLA to show up.  Below are screenshots.  One is of the issue and other is of the SLA I created.

issue.PNGsla.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 26, 2019

Hi @Christopher McKain ,

Welcome to Community !

In SLA configuration you need to setup Goal for example 2h , 4h etc. In your screenshot it is configured as No target

Can you please change No target to any goal like 2h

Thanks,

Avinash

Christopher McKain December 27, 2019

That worked thank you.  I guess I'm still trying to better understand how to incorporate this into my work.  I was hoping by not having a goal I could just keep track of how long an issue has been there.  I know I can look at date created but with the SLA it was more obvious than the dates at the bottom of an issue.  Thanks again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events