No Links to KB-Atricles and JSD Issues are created

David Toussaint _Communardo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2015

Hi. In my JSD (Server, 1.2.x, I know it's old) instance and my Confluence Server instance newly from JSD created KB-Articles are not linked to the JSD Issue (and vice versa).

I guess this is an app-links issue. So what is configured?

• App Link between the two servers
  • OAuth (as only authentication method), incoming and outgoing, both systems configured in the same way (see screenshot)
    oauth.png
  • JSD and KB are connected (as one would expect)

Anyway no links are created between issue and KB and vice versa. I've studied the Doc for a while now, with special focus on the 2-Legged OAuth section but can't seem to find what I am missing.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers, David

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2015

Just in case anyone else runs into that issue: It is a bug in JSD 1.2.7, as confirmed by Atlassian support.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2015

no one?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events