New to Service Desk

When customer created an issue in JIRA's help desk, the default assignee gets an e-mail. The we get a second e-mail with, what seems to be, an auto generated comment "This issue requires your attention" . Where can I remove this comment or configure it.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Paulo Hennig Atlassian Team Aug 20, 2015

Hello Yelena,

Could you kindly check if you don't have any Automation rule doing this process ?

Thank you for pointing me to the right direction.

Paulo,

I have the same concern and don't see this in any of the 3 automation rules we set up.  I did set up in the Automation rule to Alert user - which it does....but I want the text of the comment to change.  I don't see where I can change this.  I am using JIRA v7.1.0-OD-06-005 on the cloud.

How do you customize this email?  I want to include the submitter's name, the submitter's organization name, and the issue summary.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Mar 09, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

E.L. Fridge's take on education, Jira Service Desk, and creative Jira use cases

...word of mouth, so by 2016, we were working with several other entities on campus to implement Jira Service Desk . The Atlassian motto of “for every team” has really come true for us in this case. We...

1,236 views 2 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you