New Customer after signup goes to Standard Portal and not to Customized Portal

Deleted user December 13, 2019

Hello,

I have a JSD - Cloud Version and have integrated with Refined to create customized portals. But i am noticing that after a new customer signup, it goes to the standard portal and not to the customized portal.

Am i missing something here ?

Thanks..

1 answer

0 votes
Raj - Refined December 13, 2019

Hi Israth,

Raj from Refined here.

This is indeed a limitation with our product, such that the signup process and first time users redirection does default to the standard JSD site, and we do not have a way to keep it on the Refined site at this point in time. We have an internal ticket for our team to investigate how we can improve this going forward, however as of now I’m afraid there is no workaround we can offer other than informing and redirecting your customers manually to the Refined portal after they sign up. Not the smoothest solution, but it is what it is at this point.

Feel free to reach out to us via support.refined.com if you have any more questions for us!

Well that does not sound good at all. Do you have an ETA as to when you plan this to be rolled out ?

In the meantime, is there a way where i could create the JSD Customer Portal credentials for the customer as follows:

U/N :  username

Password: psswrd123

Link : <link to the Customized Portal>

In this way i create the credentials and indicate what page to log into...

Raj - Refined December 13, 2019

Hi Israth, 

As you've currently got an open ticket with us regarding the same on our helpcenter, I'll continue responding to your questions on the ticket.

Cheers,

Raj

Ok sure...

Lee Reyes April 26, 2021

Hi . any update on this? Im still encountering the same issue.

Thanks!

Raj - Refined April 27, 2021

Hi @Lee Reyes

We've got an open ticket with Atlassian regarding this, since it is tricky to solve from our side. Feel free to add your vote/watch the ticket here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-9174

Feel free to reach out to our support should you have any more questions for us: https://support.refined.com/

Best regards, Raj Sehmi (Refined)

Lee Reyes April 27, 2021

hi @Raj - Refined , thanks for this. it seems it will still take a while before there can be a chance to solve the issue. :D 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events