Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to configure customer permission in customer portal

Kyle Li October 16, 2017

In my JIRA Service Desk, I have create a single select custom field, which I set the filter as all active users. And

But when I login my customer account in customer portal, no users in this field for me to select.

custom field.jpgcustomer portal.jpg

Checked that if I login my admin account. I CAN use this field normally.

Could you please kindly help how can I set a customer account can select users in this field ?

Where should I set the user permission?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2017

Hi Kyle,

You mentioned this is a "single select" custom field. If you wanted to have a field where they select a user from your other users, this would be the "user picker" field. The "single select" field allows you to add individual options but it doesn't select from a list of users. Is this the one you're using? Can you show me the settings you have in the custom field screen?

Please also confirm the version of Service Desk you're using, and a screenshot of what's on the Project Settings > Customer Permissions (Request Security) page for the project.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Kyle Li October 19, 2017

resolved this issue by change settings on Customer Perssions.

thanks

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2017

Kyle,

Thank you for letting us know. Happy you were able to resolve it.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events