Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on how to set up support page

Mike Kerr April 8, 2019

Just signed up for Service Desk + Confluence trial. Wanting to create very simple web page for customers to see several FAQ articles and link to form to submit ticket.

I log into my Admin account to set this up and am immediately lost. Can anyone point me in right direction to get started? Thanks

Mike

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2019

Hi Mike,

I believe you can start with the documentation below for a better understanding of how Confluence works with Service Desk:
- Set up a knowledge base
- Write and share articles
- What's a knowledge base and why you need it

If you have any other question, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Mike Kerr April 10, 2019

Still having problem - when I test from the public website, my two Confluence FAQ articles do not appear when I search the keyword.

Also, how can I list the top five FAQ's directly on the web page, so readers won't have to search to see the top articles?

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2019

For customers to be able to find articles in the customer portal, you need to link the Confluence space to this project, so all pages from this specific space will be available for customers to search.

Screenshot 2019-04-12_15-35-16.png

Just to make sure that we are on the same page, when you say Public website, you mean the Customer portal? Where are you searching the FAQ? If possible, send us a screenshot.

For a list of articles, you can use the feature "Category", please check the documentation below for more details:

Knowledge is power!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events