Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need A report that number of days ticket has been open

Mahesh Kallepalli October 22, 2019

We need to generate A report that number of days ticket has to be open in an excel sheet .

2 answers

0 votes
Julia Denys _SaaSJet_ November 6, 2019

Hello @Mahesh Kallepalli 

You can use Time in Status for Jira Cloud to generate the reports you are looking for.

In fact, you can see the report on how long your issues have been staying in their statuses right after opening the add-on. You can choose the time format, for you I think "Days Hours Minutes" will give you the results you want to achieve.

2019-11-06_1558.png

With this add-on, you can generate Time in Status, Status Count, Transition Count, Assignee Time, Average Time, Status Entrance Date, and Time in Status per Date reports.

Also, this add-on has an advanced filtering system: by project, filter, report, label, sprint, and assignee (also by issue creation, update, and resolution date).

You can export all the data as an excel file and use it for further analysis.

Try the add-on for free, hope this will help you.

Mahesh Kallepalli November 7, 2019

@Julia Denys _SaaSJet_ 

Thanks for your response we got to know about this add-on earlier we have implemented and shown to client but they are not good to purchase.

0 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2019

@Yogesh Mude 

I highly appreciate for your prompt response . Can you please help me briefly as i'm new to scripting where can I encrypt this code .

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2019

HI @Mahesh Kallepalli 

You need to use the script runner add-on for it.

If you have already then you can use the Admin --> manage app -->script field --> chose custom script field.

Once you added to choose the Duration as a template and then add the script into it and try.

test.PNG

Like Mahesh Kallepalli likes this

@Yogesh Mude 

Shall We need to create one custom field ?

@Yogesh Mude 

How it exactly works I created field with code as you mentioned . please find below screen shot . That field is displaying 0 minutes

image.png

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 22, 2019

HI @Mahesh Kallepalli 

Have you modified that code, you need to provide the status name to which you need the duration?

Example: Open status.

Once the ticket is created wait for some time and the transit the ticket to another status and then check, it should show the time duration.

@Yogesh Mude 

Yeah I have changed status to open and waited for some time and transit the ticket to another status . Please find attached screen shot it is not displaying any duration just able to see empty beside that field .duration.PNG

Mahesh Kallepalli October 29, 2019

@Yogesh Mude 

Have you got chance to look into that above screen shot , Duration time is not displaying .

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events