Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NPS survey for JIRA Help Desk

Ralph Jäger December 3, 2017

We use JIRA Help Desk in our company as a support tool for our employees.

By now we regularly conduct survey on customer satisfaction manually (as customers are seen in our offices).

We would like to conduct NPS surveys via our official website like it is described here:

https://de.atlassian.com/agile/how-to-prioritize-features-using-net-promoter-scores

As I am new to JIRA I cannot find this option in JIRA. I found the issue-collector feature but can only find the "website feedback" collector.

On the marketplace there are two apps which are not compatible with the latest JIRA Service Desk.

Would you know, if this feature comes "in-house" or how we could achieve to conduct a NPS Survey on our website?

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2017

Hi,

thank you for this helpful guide and fast response.

Actually this is what I would like to see for our customers, but in form of an issue-collector. To clarify, a customer, who visits our official website should be engaged to give an NPS-Feedback with a comment. 

Also the article https://de.atlassian.com/agile/how-to-prioritize-features-using-net-promoter-scores describes the categorization of verbatims, which I think is very useful.

Would that be possible?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2017

I see. I think you can develop your own application with javascript and jira rest api.

Thank you very much for your help and for clarifying this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events